GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new guy..

I was contacted on SilveradoSS.com by a member from here.

Spent some time cruising around, You guys have a great site. Looking forward to sharing and receiving information, and meeting new people.

I've got a 2003 AWD silverado SS thats force fed on 9 PSI, and A list of mods thats quit frankley too long to type. :ninja:

Thanks

Derek

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Hey man, glad you could make it over here! Hope to meet up with ya, along with the rest of the locals on here sometime. I want to see your SS in person!

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
:D I know of a little red 4 door Dodge that might be interested in lining up next to you. Shawn knows who I'm talking about. I'll check with him.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
welcome from sioux falls where you at in sd?

·
durtymaxxx
37 Posts
9 psi on a 6.0 hmmm ill line up with you if you can pull that thing outta the garage

·
Registered
300 Posts
nice truck man keep up the good work

·
durtymaxxx
37 Posts
go pick on another diesel. Your bringing a gun to a knife fight.

I'm here to enjoy the site, not get shit talked :think:
i wasnt shit talkin i was serious i got power but my truck also weighs 7000 lbs

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
go pick on another diesel. Your bringing a gun to a knife fight.

I'm here to enjoy the site, not get shit talked :think:
In that case, disregard my other post altogether, lolz. :jester:

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
I was meaning to ask you if that was your SS at the Counts Car Show..what was two years ago now?

·
durtymaxxx
37 Posts
I've never ran it at the track. Umm she put down 446 N/A.. before the blower, rockers, and new exhaust set up. I really don't know what its pushing atm.
honestly i like your truck man and i think it would be an interesting race you got me on power and weight the only thing i got is tourque on all terrain tires both nbs chevy, both boosted....come on man

1 - 20 of 33 Posts