GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have had the truck for only a few months and have already managed to blow the front speakers. Are these speakers covered by an extended warranty? Also, I am prob gonna replace them. What kind of speakers do you guys suggest ( I want some good ones)?

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
ibrake4blondes said:
Well, I have had the truck for only a few months and have already managed to blow the front speakers. Are these speakers covered by an extended warranty? Also, I am prob gonna replace them. What kind of speakers do you guys suggest ( I want some good ones)?
You blew your speakers, when?

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm for MB Quart and Infinity Kappas. I'll be posting pictures in a couple of weeks. Just received my MB Quart 6.5" separates. If you have a lot of money, go with the QSD model (I got the reference). If you have a sh*t load of money, go with some Focals or Morels.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I love the RF T162s,or the power series components, pioneer 3 or 4-ways and the Kenwood KFC-1789ie speakers for 6 1/2s that fit in GMs and Dodges

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm gonna get another set of infinity's they are sweet, had them in my 02, also had pioneer 4X6 3 way plates

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
g_unit77 said:
You blew your speakers, when?
Within the last 2 weeks. One went and then the other front one when. Grant let me borrow his new TI CD and they couldnt handle it. :crazy:

About how much are some of these speakers gonna be, guys?

Thanks! :gmfs:

·
Registered
68 Posts
cool, i would really like to know.. would i be able to install them to the stock hu? would there be any kind of adapter needed?

thx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts