GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent posted pictures in a while and I've picked up some new rims and a toolbox over the winter so here is the truck...
DSCN1842.jpg

DSCN1843.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1849.jpg

DSCN1851.jpg

DSCN1852.jpg

DSCN1853.jpg

And some Cali love all the way from NC
DSCN1856.jpg

Please post comments good or bad and let me know what I should do next
Thanks

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
looks great. paint the handles and mirror caps. That'll set it off

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sam I knew you would like the In -N- Out part, its great but I never get it considering the whole NC deal.

I thought about doing the mirrors and handles but I like how the black ties into everything so ill probably keep them

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
My aunt brought me some in and out burgers from cali the last time she came to visit and they were the shit. A little cold but still good.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Looks good! Now take the tool box off and sell it! Then buy yourself a flush mount one so you cant see it! It will look way better!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes Ill agree In-N-Out is amazing and needs to move East!
But in regaurds to the truck, Im gonna keep the toolbox, I like the look of it and this one does what I need it to do so its not leaving. When these tires wear out Im gonna go to some M/T's I already am sick of these, and I'm looking to tint the windows when the summer gets here, something around 20-25% just to get close to the back windows. But thanks for the compliments guys, Keep em coming:head:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts