GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family just picked up a new (new to us) Stang. It's technically my bros car, but with a v6, I don't usually like to mention that :crazy:

He was at football practice the other day, and the windows got painted by the rival football team. Took forever to get the shit off so I just ended up washing/waxing the whole care for him.

Mustang001.jpg

Mustang002.jpg

Mustang003.jpg

Mustang004.jpg

Mustang005.jpg

Plans are new wheels/tires, tint, exhaust, intake and that's probably it.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
looks good!

i would have returned the favor and fucked the other teams cars up.:blah:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good!

i would have returned the favor and fucked the other teams cars up.:blah:
He was at practice...they left before they even knew what was happening. However, I feel the same way. :crazy:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
looks good dude. Your truck can probably take him though.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have him off the line...and from a 40 roll.... haven't tried anything on the freeway. He'll probably get me there. I have NOTHING when it comes to higher numbers

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I have him off the line...and from a 40 roll.... haven't tried anything on the freeway. He'll probably get me there. I have NOTHING when it comes to higher numbers
I see. You know whats wierd is that on friday night I raced this guy with a newer mustang, and it sounded like a V8, and I know it was stick, because I could tell. I beat him off the line, and I hit 60, and he was still behind..not by much but he was still behind, and I just stopped racing cuz I was coming to a light. Im guessing the guy just sucked at shifting.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see. You know whats wierd is that on friday night I raced this guy with a newer mustang, and it sounded like a V8, and I know it was stick, because I could tell. I beat him off the line, and I hit 60, and he was still behind..not by much but he was still behind, and I just stopped racing cuz I was coming to a light. Im guessing the guy just sucked at shifting.
This v6 sounds pretty gnarly when you pull the muffler... I can only imagine it will sound beefy with a decent exhaust setup. I can't do shit with my truck on the freeway...does great in town though. I'll have the sway bar back in this weekend along with another alignment :nono:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
This v6 sounds pretty gnarly when you pull the muffler... I can only imagine it will sound beefy with a decent exhaust setup. I can't do shit with my truck on the freeway...does great in town though. I'll have the sway bar back in this weekend along with another alignment :nono:
yeah that should make it better.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For my bros bday I'm going to get him an exhaust setup hopefully...

As for the truck... it's gonna get a cam to make sure he doesn't get me up high anymore :crazy:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
For my bros bday I'm going to get him an exhaust setup hopefully...

As for the truck... it's gonna get a cam to make sure he doesn't get me up high anymore :crazy:
lol or take that bumper off so it takes some wieght off:rofljest:. jk dude I got respect for that bumber cuz Im sure it could do some crazy shit. I want to get some headers for my truck, but right now Im concentrated on doing small things for it like colormatching some stuff.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cam and LT's for me...after finishing the rear end though. Thats about it though for this truck.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Cam and LT's for me...after finishing the rear end though. Thats about it though for this truck.
yeah I want to clear my headlights this weekend:big_banana_Dance:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I want to fix my vacuum leak :pepper:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I want to fix my vacuum leak :pepper:
lol dude I really want to get rid of that sqeeky noise I get coming from my leaf springs I believe. I have tried everything its soooo annoying.:biggun:

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Good looking car. And I fucking hate window chalk, its such a pain in the ass to get off. Nice job on the wash and wax also:thumbsup:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good looking car. And I fucking hate window chalk, its such a pain in the ass to get off. Nice job on the wash and wax also:thumbsup:
It wasn't even window chalk...some goopy paint shit....

man I wish my brother would do that for me.

wanna be brothers?
:lol: What's in it for me? I don't like 2wd's :tongue:

:crazy:

Soooooooooo.....Just got a phone call from the rents....the stang wont start :rofl2: I gotta go over there before work to work on it and see what the fuck is wrong. I drove it the other day and it was perfectly fine :think:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
dude you abused it thats what happened, and now it wont start.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Like every other car I touch :crazy:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts