GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
that Lone Star State
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is how the truck has been looking for the longest.
P4050062.jpg

And now with some 20" Ultra wheels and 305/55/20 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2 and leveled. I wish I had done this so much sooner.
P4140063.jpg

P4140064.jpg

P4140066.jpg

P4140067.jpg

·
Is trying to be nicer.
1,735 Posts
Nice! If you did some color matching you'd be set.

·
that Lone Star State
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far they've been great its rained the 2 days since I've had them and I've got no complaints. Maybe a little louder than I expected but these are the first mud terrains I've ever ran.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
any rubbin? not sure if i like the rims but i like that stance and tire size.

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Looks good. Just some color matching and it'd look good for sure.

·
that Lone Star State
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments, I'm not in love with the rims but I wanted something different and they're growing on me every day. No rubbing so far but I may do some trimming anyways.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
i love the tires, i would be picking up a set of those for the next truck, but they are way overpriced for 33's IMO and the 325/60's are even worse.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Truck looks good! Not to crazy bout the rims either. Has a nice stance.

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
powder coat wheels solid black and id like it.. the chrome on the wheels kill the whole look

·
that Lone Star State
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the suggestions guys, next goal is to clean up the front end. Billet grille, head lights, turn signals. If anybody can recommend what looks good for 99-02 fronts I'd love to hear it.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I think my front end looks pretty good. Tahoe grille, billet insert, cheap eBay clear corners, and painted bowtie.

zzzzzzz.jpg

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
wow! looks so much better, with some color matching it will look perfect, the matte finish look good with that color truck.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts