GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new tails from fedex finally, figured i'd throw up some pics and get some opinions from you guys.

IMG_0004.gif

IMG_0009.gif

IMG_0006.gif

IMG_0001.gif

Honest Opinions please, (hopefully that helps, if not i can go take some more)
Dave

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
s3gulit said:
Honest Opinions please,
Dave
Honestly, get some close up of the tails from behind so we can tell what they look like :LOL: That one is closeup, but can't tell enough from the side profile.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks good to me. Are those smoked or carbon fiber? Truck is sharp, know a guy that had a 93 mark 3 with stepside and looks like yours. A close up from behind would help out.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there carbon fiber, got em off ebay for $62 after shipping didn't think it was too bad of a deal. Other ppl say my bumper looks like its the wrong type for my truck but as far as i can tell from other peoples pictures its a stock stepside bumper...

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
buy me one and ill put you on a payment plan like my brother, my dad, and my mom, lol. Hell i don't get my license until tues. (turn 16 monday) and im already 600+ in debt, thank god ive got a $7/hr job.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Lets see...$7 per hr, gotta make $600...humm...have fun workin about 90 hrs just to pay back everyone...lol

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
s3gulit said:
buy me one and ill put you on a payment plan like my brother, my dad, and my mom, lol. Hell i don't get my license until tues. (turn 16 monday) and im already 600+ in debt, thank god ive got a $7/hr job.
i love living in debt... get used to it. And my job pays 6.75... woo hoo?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts