got a new tatt lets see all ur tatt's
[/IMG] thats the new . my other one
[/IMG]
one of my boys tatt i think its sick
[/IMG]

·
Gotta Pay to Play
899 Posts
Sweet tats, your friends is awesome. I got this one done several months ago, and now waiting on my gf to graduate cause she wants to go after graduation to get one, and I'm gonna prolly get another then. I like the way mine is for now tho, kinda just floats in the middle. This is the only pic I have of it, and it happened to be immediately after it was finished, so its not that good of a pic.
untitled.jpg

--Josh

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Sweet tats, your friends is awesome. I got this one done several months ago, and now waiting on my gf to graduate cause she wants to go after graduation to get one, and I'm gonna prolly get another then. I like the way mine is for now tho, kinda just floats in the middle. This is the only pic I have of it, and it happened to be immediately after it was finished, so its not that good of a pic.
untitled.jpg

--Josh

Thats the exact same tat as that dude from that movie. Damn, I can't think of the name of it, dude's daughter gets killed, then he kills the guy he thought did it.

1,932 Posts
Your tats looking good like that cross

Here are mine, The star I drew myself. Its on my left arm on the outside. It symbolizes a friendship of mine. Sorry for the crappy camera phone close up, but you get the idea.

Here is another tat of mine on the inside of the same arm. This has alot of meaning in alot of different ways to me, really explains alot of different views and beliefs I have.

This is what it says

We the unwilling, led by the unknowing
are doing the impossible for the ungrateful
We have been doing so much for so long with so little.
We are now capable of doing anything with nothing.

Can anyone guess were its from? :read: :rocking:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts

Here are mine, The star I drew myself. Its on my left arm on the outside. It symbolizes a friendship of mine. Sorry for the crappy camera phone close up, but you get the idea.

Here is another tat of mine on the inside of the same arm. This has alot of meaning in alot of different ways to me, really explains alot of different views and beliefs I have.

This is what it says

Mother Teresa

·
Registered
3,222 Posts

This is what it says

Blue Collar Creed i think its called..??....

1,932 Posts
nope both you are wrong, mother terrisa's is acually worded different and this came from the inside of a dry kill logic - the dead and dreaming CD lol kinda cheesy but hey i like it :read: :rocking:

·
nytahoeon23's
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thxs guys u got some sick tatt i know u other guy have them post them up

·
Registered
268 Posts
this will be on either my right wrist or forearm in about a month

star-of-life.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts