GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to this forum thing but i have been born and raised in chevys and this is my first its a 2002 silverado it was my grandfathers so it needs alot of work lowering the back end 2" installing power windows and power door locks has pioneer deck pioneer front door speakers and upgraded 6 by 9's in the back two twelve in kicker subs in a kicker ported box with 1500watt infinity amp

im tryin to find an all black front bumper and suggestions
[/URL][/IMG]

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
I grew up in a small house but I cant begin to imagine how rough it must have growing up in a chevy :eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was awesome ha my fav was our 1996 4 door long bed with a 454 in we we Nada it dropped on through ground then we had it sky high sockets truck ever now I'm trying to get this one looking good

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
That would explain his inability to use sentence structure and type shit that makes sense.
That's what I was thinking.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man u guys talk a lot of shit ha I meant we had the Chevy dropped and that I have always had a Chevy truck and never anything else no this isn't being done from an iPhone no I'm not 16 and no this isn't my first truck

·
Banned
6,337 Posts
And no, you can not use proper punctuation!

This is shit talking: "your truck is gay" "those wheels suck"

What I said was a fact, not an opinion.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Man u guys talk a lot of shit ha I meant we had the Chevy dropped and that I have always had a Chevy truck and never anything else no this isn't being done from an iPhone no I'm not 16 and no this isn't my first truck
don't take it to heart, we're just having fun, before you post something read over it 10 times before you hit submit

1 - 20 of 38 Posts