GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im in he market for a new set of tires, ive got rims(20x10 gunners) on order but for the rubber im debating between nitto mud grapplers 33x12.50 or interco irok radials 33x13.50. I was wondering what advice anyone had on treadwear of either of them, also noise and handleing characteristics. Thanks

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
both tires are noisy as hell too

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
If your looking for loud ass tires then grapplers is one of the best in that department :crazy:

edit- Will beat me to it!

·
SierraDime
537 Posts
my grapplers seem to be wearing just fine, they are nice and loud but that saves lives :imo

·
Registered
259 Posts
LOUD as phuck.. both look mean when new, give them 20,000 miles and they look like :dancingpoop: If you deciced to get them all i can say is rotate rotate rotate and balance oKKK

·
Eat Yo' Face
727 Posts
i love the mud grapplers but the iroks look way better with that wheel/tire setup

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Iroks really arent that loud IMO, MG's seem louder. And my Iroks seem to be wearing fine. Im shooting for at least 30k.

Ive also heard toyo MT's dont wear the greatest either.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
both look tits

·
Registered
259 Posts
iroks look better if i see another MG im gonna :suicide2:
Coming from a guy that has stockers :think::untitled:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
sucks, sucks, and sucks.
:word:

I'll be selling some MG's here soon...37's though.... Jon at STP can hook you up with a lift though :crazy:

·
Show Trucks R 4 Gays
478 Posts
MGs plain suck tha dickith. They suck offroad unless in rocks, they wear fast, are loud as fuck, and people that have them think they have the baddest tire in the world. Iroks wear fast as fuck, are not very loud, perform well offroad but cut, chunk, slice, and chop up baddly. If your a streetqueen look elsewhere.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
There much better tires out there, but IROKs :imo

·
4,725 Posts
my irok radials were good to me... lasted long, rode smooth, but were a bit too quiet for my tastes.

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
my mud grapplers = loud as fuck but rode better than my iroks. iroks werent near as loud and seemed 2 wear better. i vote iroks

1 - 20 of 47 Posts