GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got 315/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers on my 2003 Silverado, all it has is the Rough Country leveling kit and they fit with minor trimming

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Stuffed!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
:word: but I really don't understand why people buy the terra grapplers...Look just like huge car tires to me :shrug: no aggression what so ever.
I am not a fan of them either. Maybe they do alot of highway driving?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:word: but I really don't understand why people buy the terra grapplers...Look just like huge car tires to me :shrug: no aggression what so ever.
Yeah i wasnt a big fan of them either, but i got a really good deal i couldnt pass it up

·
Registered
283 Posts
i say you swap out those fender flares for the ones that look like they bolt on
those might look good but have to go with the more hardcore offroad look to pull those off decent.

Tires make it look like it will float! Looks good though. Now demold and lose those 45 duals, you running 3:73s?

·
I'm **** the Neighborhood
2,385 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
those might look good but have to go with the more hardcore offroad look to pull those off decent.

Tires make it look like it will float! Looks good though. Now demold and lose those 45 duals, you running 3:73s?
Yeah im running 3:73s and im thinking of going back to a sinlge instead of the 45s

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
:( I loved mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.