GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im orderin my tires tommorow, 34 inch goodyear mtr's...pics will be up sooon:bowtie:

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea...they are a 33.8...the tires i have now are worn down to 31s...so they willmake a big differencei was measuring it out a minute ago ill have about 5 inches from the top of teh tire to the wheel well

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
get a true 35" tire especially if you keep them on stock wheels
like i said before Dont count on those mtr's to measure close to 34"...more close to 33" if that

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well...my dad ordered them earlier this afternoon, i had no idea, and hes not willing to re order tires so its what im stuck with, im putting new rims over the summer

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks, yea i mean an inch smaller, liek is aid right now the tires i ahve on it measure to 31s, they started at 33s, my dads runs tires till there nothign left, haha, so they will make a big difference, but yea the new wheels will be on during teh summer
EDIT: the wheel wells are small so iw ouldnt be abel to fit much bigger than 305s without doing some shaving on teh fenders, i will ahve to shave as it is with these 305s

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
thanks, yea i mean an inch smaller, liek is aid right now the tires i ahve on it measure to 31s, they started at 33s, my dads runs tires till there nothign left, haha, so they will make a big difference, but yea the new wheels will be on during teh summer
EDIT: the wheel wells are small so iw ouldnt be abel to fit much bigger than 305s without doing some shaving on teh fenders, i will ahve to shave as it is with these 305s
wow, that's hard to believe. A guy right down the street has an avy with body cladding and 315 75 16s on 16x10s with just ford keys and minor trimming

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
great new news!....ok so i just talked ot my dad he said that he hasnt orderd them...so iw ill be getting 35/12.5R17 Procomp Xterrains, they measure out to a true 35...im pumped orderin tommorow

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow, that's hard to believe. A guy right down the street has an avy with body cladding and 315 75 16s on 16x10s with just ford keys and minor trimming
yea my mistake haha, i sarted thinkin about ti and went talked to him, he said he hadnt ordered them yet so i chaged tire selection

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea those are the tires iw anted form teh beggining, and they are a true 35...cant wait, then mid-end of summer im puttin some 17 inch helo maxx 6's

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts