GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, im geoff im 20 and from upstate ny. i have a leased 2007 red nnbs 4x4 that i had recently got a great deal on a MBRP exhaust at the carlisle ATN. Im a third year at RIT and going for mechanical engineering technology. i will be hovering around and looking at your nnbs lift info as well as the nnbs performance stuff.

my truck comes off lease this august and i plan on a 6 inch lift with some km2's that i get a discount on. just depends what size wheel i go with and what kind of lift because of the different size tires BFG makes. I just am still undecided whats going to happen but thats why im hear to gather more info and do some homework on pricing and reliability.

im coming over from FSC.com and probably know a lot of you already and because the more info the better.

heres a vid of my exhaust:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShrJKiVmy3E

IMG00096-20090601-1300.jpg

IMG00092-20090601-1257.jpg

044.jpg

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hunter everyone says that, at least it beats them saying i destroyed all those cones even though its a slalom course and they are suppose to be down.

whats wrong with my sig? i aint good at it if you wanna take a stab to edit it go for it.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
hunter everyone says that, at least it beats them saying i destroyed all those cones even though its a slalom course and they are suppose to be down.

whats wrong with my sig? i aint good at it if you wanna take a stab to edit it go for it.
picture is great, fsc signs..not so much

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess it was good i didnt show you this then:eek:

fscdecal1.jpg

im not trying to kick you guys in the nuts, its just ive been there for a while and im pretty much on there everyday. im on here for more info on nnbs lifts and go fast stuff, not to bash:read:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
yea, i read there buildups and look at pics everyonce in a while but just saying i wouldnt enroll at michigan and wear a OSU shirt :shrug:

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
true that true that, but the good thing is ill probably not post much so you wont have to see it.

nice hoe BTW.

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
:welcome: from The Adirondacks!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Just a question..if you leased the truck, why are you wanting to sink money into it when you have to turn around and give it back?

Do you plan on buying this truck after the lease is up?

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks New Yorkers!

Just a question..if you leased the truck, why are you wanting to sink money into it when you have to turn around and give it back?

Do you plan on buying this truck after the lease is up?
sorry i didnt make it clear, it comes off of lease in august and i should get a good price on it to buy it out, i got a hell of a deal on leasing it, 170 a month 10k miles a year. i only have 18k on it now, it should probably rack up to maybe 22000-24000 before my lease runs out, i dont drive it at college much.

all these plans are for after i buy it out. i see you guys over here have a lot of nnbs info and different stuff compared to FSC. i just wanna make sure i get what im really looking for and reviews on products and prices of stuff or where people got them from. mainly my main concern is what lift to get and such.

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got a link now to video on youtube.

seen some nice NNBS so far, some different things done from what ive seen. im still kicking myself for not getting a GMC.

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is there any lifted red nnbs around or just red nnbs in general so i could get a better idea on cosmetic stuff and what people have done?

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the welcome.

theres a ton of them around here. check the picture threads or the 4x4 offroad suspension threads.
ya ive been looking around i saw a huge one, i like the colormatched front and rear bumper, i think id get rid of the chrome though and colormatch it or some kind of line-x if i do in the future what i think im gona do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts