GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up last week. Has 100k but maintenance was all on time and the dealership performed the 100k maintenance before i bought. Also nabbed a 5yr 100k warranty that's nearly bumper to bumper. Covers just about everything up to a dollar amount. Better than nothing and a bit of a piece of mind it being my first diesel

It is leveled and has Zone UCAs. angles are actually about as good or better than they were on the 1500.

Kept my 285/60 Coopers cause it had some cheap ass MTs on it

Still has stock Ranchos and with 100k rides like shit so Bilsteins will be here tomorrow all around.

Also have LEDs on order cause these halogens through the projectors are dim as shit.

Go get tint Thursday and probably order some Husky floormats soon. Wheels will probably be next year sometime unless a good price on some chrome 20x10s pops up.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,939 Posts
I would keep those wheels over chrome 20x10s. They are classy.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I would keep those wheels over chrome 20x10s. They are classy.
Not sure yet just wish these were a little wider. There’s some 2020 polished ones on marketplace that I think would look good and I think they’re a little wider. That or I think some x10 hostile alphas would look awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
n. fil-dert.
6,939 Posts
Ehhh ignore me. I've just started liking stock wheels more and more. Tired of looking at aftermarket ones I think.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
forgot to add either these cleared or '16+ headlights is on the list. Only way i get '16+ is if i find a steal on marketplace before i clear these though....geeze, did not realize how expensive they were.

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
+16 plus headlights are gonna run you 14-1600, plus you’ll need the gen5 harness which is around $200, if you decide to go that route imo it’s definitely worth it though.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Great looking truck. I would be hard pressed to get rid of those wheel. IMO.

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
In the meantime buy my Morimoto xb hid kit, I’ll sell it you cheap

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
drove through a dealership at lunch to get a better look at those wheels. Not as clean as i thought in person.

Shocks get here today and LEDs Friday, gonna be a whole new truck drive wise.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked this up last week. Has 100k but maintenance was all on time and the dealership performed the 100k maintenance before i bought. Also nabbed a 5yr 100k warranty that's nearly bumper to bumper. Covers just about everything up to a dollar amount. Better than nothing and a bit of a piece of mind it being my first diesel

It is leveled and has Zone UCAs. angles are actually about as good or better than they were on the 1500.

Kept my 285/60 Coopers cause it had some cheap ass MTs on it

Still has stock Ranchos and with 100k rides like shit so Bilsteins will be here tomorrow all around.

Also have LEDs on order cause these halogens through the projectors are dim as shit.

Go get tint Thursday and probably order some Husky floormats soon. Wheels will probably be next year sometime unless a good price on some chrome 20x10s pops up.

Sweet looking truck!! I just a month ago got a 2015 myself! Nicest truck I've ever had...

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
Already bought the LED kit. Now if you want to sell me your fogs, i'd entertain that.
I have lasfit in my fogs, I sold my xb Morimoto set as the light output isn’t near as bright as the lasfit led set

1 - 20 of 32 Posts