GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is in all of its cleanliness. Couldn't pass it up.

36000 miles '02 6.0L gasser in LS trim. Should pull the Tige' nicely.

front2.jpg

front1.jpg

side1.jpg

rear1.jpg

inside.jpg

tire.jpg

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks clean..Any plans for it?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plans.....yep....

After investing thousands in other vehicles I plan to leave this one stock, other than XMradio. Just need to sell my 2 door tahoe now.....starting to become vehicle rich cash poor!

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Plans.....yep....

After investing thousands in other vehicles I plan to leave this one stock, other than XMradio. Just need to sell my 2 door tahoe now.....starting to become vehicle rich cash poor!
Good luck with that. :LOL: Truck looks great though, always liked the black flares / white truck look. Just curious, what'd that thing run ya?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nada had it at 17900, and kbb had it at 18500, everything on ebay in a similar price range and condition had 80k+ miles. This thing is brand new. I didn't steal it, but it was a good buy. Best thing is, I didn't have to trade or rush to sell something else, so I get a full price out of whatever vehicle I decide to sell.

Good luck with that. :LOL:
Which part the 2-door selling, or the leaving it stock :D

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
That's pretty much stealing it. I know the market's kind of depressed for trucks right now, but buying that for 16k is ridiculous.

Which part the 2-door selling, or the leaving it stock :D
The leaving it stock part. No idea on the selling of the 2-door....but those things have always been so desirable it can't be that bad.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, we (family business) had just paid market price for an 06 duramax 2500HD last October, so they kind of threw me a bone. I figured flaps, mirrors, and bars installed was another 1k....it had a faded bug shield too, but that had to go! I am pulling the boat this weekend......get to see how bad the mileage really is.

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
nice clean find... id like to knwo what type of MPG you get wtih that beast. lets see some pics of the 2door hoe :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tahoe is 60 miles away.....may pickup some pics this weekend. I have to go up to meet with a client on Sunday, and I am pulling my boat out to the river maybe.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
looks good you need to make it to the next meet

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
nice welcome to the club man. i wish the 04s front end looked as good as the 02s. i always wanted and 02 ccsb. 4x4 dmax had to settle for an 04.

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
Flaps are staying.....moldings may end up going......still undecided. I'd love to paint everything up, but I am going to resist this go 'round.
mouldings and flares painted sure look nice look at my 04 in sig

dont know why the white 99-02s are black

1 - 20 of 20 Posts