GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold the 06 silvy back around thanksgiving in hopes of finding a clean low mileage Lbz.
Didn't have much luck and ran across this 2011 Denali for a decent deal so I jumped on it. Super happy with it so far. Plan on actually keepin this truck a decent amount of time lol.
It's a 2011 w/ 47k miles on it.
Already has a few nice mods done to it
Cognito leveling kit (torsion keys, cognito UCAs, and fox shocks)
Amp steps
Banks air intake
275 Toyo AT2s
Pioneer double din

Only plans at the moment are
Tint
Clear heads (probably retrofit as well)
Convert all lights to LEDs
Tow mirrors
Rear fox shocks
Can't decide if I want to leave the chrome door handles or color match
Eventually going to do the deletes and Kory Willis efi tunes
Would love to do Cognito 4-6 and leave it decranked but will be awhile before that happens.
Gotta break out the Flex too and get rid of all the swirls and the horrible aftermath of the "detail job" that the dealer did. Looks like they let a 5 yr old kid loose with a buffer on it lol
Anyways, here's a couple pics. Just realized I haven't taken any of the interior yet

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
Beautiful Denali, mod list looks good! Any wheel/tire plans or keep stockers until the cognito?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Mississippi's non-existent emissions check............4-5 inch turbo back Stat.:favorites37:

As for looks I like the idea of debadging but leave the chrome handles :imo. Something to set it off. Maybe a slight tint on the tails and 3rd brake light.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
:boobs:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thnx guys.
Plan on leaving stockers for awhile. At least until these tires are bald.
If I do the Cognito, Id like to go with 22x12s and 33s. [MENTION=13957]Kyles03[/MENTION]

Ordered all my Leds today and picked up some weathertech mats locally the other day. Also spent some time cleaning the interior up and conditioning the seats. Depending on the weather, Id like to start working on the paint this weekend.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Small update. Got my windows tinted. Went with 35 on windshield, 5 on front 2 windows and 15 on the back 3.
Also, got a bit of color matching done, door handles and tailgate handle, tow mirrors, and the hood piece. Been working on the paint correction, all i lack is the roof, hope to knock that out this weekend.
Need to get some good pics. This is all I have for now

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
so clean :cry:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks dewds [MENTION=13957]Kyles03[/MENTION] [MENTION=38214]saenz[/MENTION]

·
Registered
669 Posts
Just saw you're from MS, so am I. What part are you from? truck would look perfect on a set of 295/60 or 35" toyo MTs

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haven't done very much to it lately. I bought my first home a couple months ago and been working on that and getting it ready to move into. Also been saving up for forces and tires. Only rhing I've done recently is cleared the heads and installed switchbacks. Plan to order wheels in a few more weeks though

·
Registered
614 Posts
beautiful truck, i love them with the stock wheels and some meatier tires

1 - 20 of 21 Posts