GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum. Looks like a lot of good reading. I had to retire my 04 1500 with 330000 miles on it 3 years ago so it became my project vehicle. I have done all the work my self and it's an ongoing build. Constantly researching for parts and how to's. IMG_20190519_200915.jpg
Quick break down of parts RC 6"NTD lift with 35 -12.50 federals on 18x10 DC-2 wheels. Take it surf fishing all the time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update. More parts on the way. CognitoUCA, rear leafs, kryptonite tie rods, idler support, and the pitman and idler reinforcement kit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You know you're just paying for a name..... right? There tie rods are a little beefier looking, but sleeves will net you the Same result at a much lower cost. I believe all their shit and moogs shit is made at the same factory. Where did you order from? Rock auto?

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you've bumped you head. Do some research before you come at me with that crap check the warranty to. Pretty sure moog or whatever stock crap you get from rock auto😂 won't warranty their parts the same.. and please sleeves what good are sleeves if you got 💩 ball joints and other weak steering components.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts