In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop in and say hello...here's a pic of my truck:

Just a few specs...

LS1 swap, built 4L60E w/ 3000 stall coming this week
4/6 drop, 20" Boyds, leather buckets
ET: 13.91 @ 101, 9.09 @ 81

Great site...look forward to posting here more!

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Y2KSierra said:
Welcome! :gmfs: You still planning to attend showfest?
I'll be there, and hopefully the truck will too! I have to get a transmission in it this week. Hopefully everything works out okay with that.

Thanks fot the warm welcome! :head:

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, and I most people call me Scream...it's a long story, but I'm stuck w/ that name probably for the rest of my life.

:LOL:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Scream said:
Oh, and I most people call me Scream...it's a long story, but I'm stuck w/ that name probably for the rest of my life.

:LOL:
I've got time... you can't say that and not explain :anitoof:

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
00Silverado said:
I've got time... you can't say that and not explain :anitoof:
I went to the movies on a date w/ this really hot 5' tall chick...petite and FINE! I thought that we were going to see Mars Attacks, but when I get there she decided that she wanted to see the movie Scream. I try to explain that I'd really rather see Mars Attacks, but she caught on and said "you're not scared, are you?"

HELL NO I'M NOT SCARED!

And I was fine, for the first 3 minutes or so. As soon as the masked figure started running around the house, I lost it. I started screaming louder than any man, woman or child in the theater. Everyone thought that was just the funniest ish in history, and since there were so many Mikes hangin out, it was deemed that from that day forward, my surname would be Scream. :flame:

True story. Not many people know the *real* reason, so consider yourselves lucky. :D

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
welcome to the site, ive seen ya on ls1tech... glad you made it over!

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Welcome to GMFS. I remember you from the "good ole days" over at FSC. BTW, Badass truck :head:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts