GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Flying Low
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More drive way pics.....
Yesterday was "Support Government Motors (GM) Day" for me LOL. Got my self a Daily Driver now. 09 CC GMC and while at it got my wife (and I, of course) an 09 G8 GT. Both white, I have enough of a hard time cleaning my black truck (Cuerva) already. Took the CC straight to the shop and replaced the stock 17's for some stock GMC's wrapped on 33x12.50x20 Coopers STT and a 3" front leveling kit. Wanted Toyo Open Country's but my friend didn't have them in stock so these will do for now. Will get both of them tinted next week and hopefully tuned within the next few days too.
09G8andCC155.jpg

09G8andCC156.jpg

09G8andCC157.jpg

09G8andCC158.jpg

09G8andCC162.jpg

09G8andCC163.jpg

09G8andCC164.jpg

09G8andCC165.jpg

09G8andCC161.jpg

09G8andCC159.jpg

09G8andCC160.jpg

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
can I have your job :D...congrats on the new rides man, they look great.

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
X2. Love Color.... I wonder why? Both are great picks. I hope they bring the G8 over to Chevy somehow.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Very nice! Now jump on g8board.com and grrrr8.net! If you plan on getting an intake I'd go with Rotofab over Vararam. I just installed my Vararam with the heat soak reduction kit and the build quality is horrible imo. Stay away from it.

Both of em look good.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
P.S. nice gun on the floorboard. Tint the windows asap!

·
Da turdy point buck
101 Posts
Damn nice new fleet, was wondering if you were going to make a thread (saw the post in the other g8 thread)

I really am considering moving to Texas if winters continue to last 7 months here.. How bad are the brown recluse spiders down there :rofljest:

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
damn 2 new rides, congrats on teh purchases. they both look sick

·
Registered
469 Posts
Very nice! Now jump on g8board.com and grrrr8.net! If you plan on getting an intake I'd go with Rotofab over Vararam. I just installed my Vararam with the heat soak reduction kit and the build quality is horrible imo. Stay away from it.

Both of em look good.
yea i did the rotofab on mine great quality

btw you will love the g8

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts