GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so i have had on and off tranny fluid leaks on my '06 since i owned it. At 31k they replaced the transmission pump. Now at 76k they said the same problem is occuring. Theres a catch after 4 days at the dealer they call me and tell me that the housing is cracked hairline microscopicly on the pump and im getting a whole reman tranny with 3yr 100k warranty from GM for my 200 deductible. Wooo Hoo ..... they wouldnt however gimme a 4l80e :crazy:

Anyone else ever heard of this problem??

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its got the manual / auto tranny where you can click through the gears i forgot to shift outta 2nd and it went into the red at about 6800 rpm and showed no signs of stopping. My try for 7k on the way home tonight

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
In college I rented a 2000 Silverado from Enterprise

Buried the fucker up to the doors in clay and ripped the airdam off. Had to get a front end loader to unsuck it out, man there must of been over 1000lbs of claymud concreted to the undercarriage when I dropped it off.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts

Buried the fucker up to the doors in clay and ripped the airdam off. Had to get a front end loader to unsuck it out, man there must of been over 1000lbs of claymud concreted to the undercarriage when I dropped it off.
my truck started life as an enterprise rental vehicle. :blah:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

Fuck...how many years were you in college?? Musta been nice to have a brand new rental in college

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got rid of the KIA optima and had them give me a pontiac G6 and i have to admit its actually a fun little car to drive.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.