GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Amy, and this is my first post on this site. I have a 2005 Regency Badlander Silverado, and I also have a 2001 S-10 that I have had since new. I have never owned anything but GM trucks my whole life, and that's how I want to keep it! Looking forward to learning some stuff round here...........:)
100_1857.jpg

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Welcome from Texas

we're going to need to see more pics of this thing

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Wllcome to the site.

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Get some nude pics up ASAP!

·
Registered
530 Posts
welcome from Idaho. More pics of the trucks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a picture of the day I brought the truck home, this is exactly how is was equipped off the showroom floor brand new. I will post more pictures when I get my Mac computer back, it got zapped in a surge but should be delivered back to me on Saturday hopefully!
100_1426-1-1.jpg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome from Ohio! That is an amazing looking truck you have. Everyone on here is extremely helpful, I'm new here myself and have had a lot of assistance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I definately love my Mac! It is true what they say, "Once you go Mac you never go back!" I am sure that I will definately learn some stuff on here, I have lots of time on my hands now that I'm layed off. Here is another picture of the truck stock, all of my modified pictures are on the Mac so you'll have to wait for those. But it wouldn't surprise me if you guys like the before pictures better than the after one's, I am a big chrome and off-road lighting fan, along with some different things I thought up! My next project that I am going to be doing here next month, I am putting 2 6" Pro Comp lights behind my grille for something to keep me busy. We'll see how that goes!
100_1427.jpg

1 - 20 of 101 Posts