GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just got a new to me truck and cant be more then thrilled bout it. I use to own an 02 1500 silverado but got board with it and wanted something new. This is my first diesel and cant wait to learn more bout them. any help to throw up pics? not quite sure how thanx

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok im a noob at photobook!! lol made an account there but not sure how to get pics from there to here??

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
click on the pic you uploaded and copy and paste the IMG tag, it's easy

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/URL][/IMG] bitchin figured it out lol thanx for replies guys!! my old 02 1500
[/URL][/IMG] My new truck 07 classic lbz. day i got her :big_banana_Dance:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG] debadged/demoled
10257812_981074668575348_9073871405523015314_o.gif
pics arent the best but good enough for now lol

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
Welcome from another Minnesotan!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Nice truck!! Do want an LBZ!

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's a gorgeous truck! what are your build plans?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx guys im happy with it hmmm plans i have tons!!! money not so much bahhaha! so it will be slow goin but should look sweet when done up.
plan list.for soon/future/long time from now lol
soon
exhaust - thinking mbrp 5" dp back with mbrp dp
tuner - have a hypertech i got with it but want to upgrade to efi live just not sure if i want autocal or v2(have couple?? bout that)
intake - s and b dry filter
need to paintmach lots of things lol if anyone from MN like to recomend someplace that be sweet!
future
lift - hmmm thinking mcgaughy 7-9 or zone 6 with blistein shocks. would like cognito 7-9 but she is spendy!!! lol but maybe some tierods and idler pitman arm
wheels - 22x12 gear 726's black
tars - toyo mt 35x12.5x22 or 37x13.5x22
lift pump - fass titanium 150
far future
turbo - fleece cheetah
built trans
some other odds and ends. just a rough idea of what i want to do what do you guys think? :favorites37:

·
Jake
2,353 Posts
I love my EFI Live tuned by Motorops. I got the dsp5 and autocal and it's well worth it. Norcal truck is having a sale on Cognito 7-9 right now, just a headsup ;) Also, with your color I would get those gears in chrome, but that's just me!
Regardless, it should look sick once you're done!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if i got the cognito id do the ntbd jus way cleaner imo thanx for the info. idk i like black goin for the look of (laydon22z) badass durty or like (zgriffz71) all that paint matching does wonders! if i get efi im thinkin bout rob kory or nick from dmaxtuner all autocals jus trying to figure out which way i want to go. also when i add things later on like lift nd bigger tires does the auto cal calibrate things like that or other stuff such as lift pump/ egr delete pcv reroute. how do you like your lmm slim? how many miles on her?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
No need for the V2 IMO unless you are going to do your own tuning. If sticking with tuners, the Autocal will do everything you would need. Those 3 are all great tuners though. I am sure they will treat you right.

·
_
206 Posts
Clean truck! On the V2 you can use multiple peoples tune as were with the autocal who ever writes them you are more or less stuck with those tunes from that person.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanx guys! i just wanna make sure when i upgrade to big boy wheels/tires and other things the autocal can recalibrate things like that. if anyone has an autocal from atp dmaxstore or ppei from kory feel free to chime in. [MENTION=37211]sansal10[/MENTION] thanx man it was clean as hell for an 02 bought it with 75,000 on it sold it @ 120,000 i think. just stock other then i had a system inside.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Clean truck! On the V2 you can use multiple peoples tune as were with the autocal who ever writes them you are more or less stuck with those tunes from that person.
Forgot about that. Good point.

·
Jake
2,353 Posts
thanx guys! i just wanna make sure when i upgrade to big boy wheels/tires and other things the autocal can recalibrate things like that. if anyone has an autocal from atp dmaxstore or ppei from kory feel free to chime in. [MENTION=37211]sansal10[/MENTION] thanx man it was clean as hell for an 02 bought it with 75,000 on it sold it @ 120,000 i think. just stock other then i had a system inside.
I bought my truck with EFI Live on it, but I'm pretty sure if you change tire size or whatever you just have to email or call the company that tuned your truck and they will send you a new tune to calibrate it to your tire size. Then you put the tune in your autocal and reflash your truck and wahlah good to go!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts