GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the truck about a week ago and absolutelly love it. I have been and still am a camaro owner, and have been on the camaro boards for years. Now I'm moving up.:head: I was refered here by DRTRAYDEUCE off of Fullsizechevy.com. I am looking for local peeps to meet up with, and go cruising/mudding:anitoof: , etc. Post up if you are in charleston, and let me know when the next get together locally is.:rocking:

·
JEEP JUNKIE
1,480 Posts
sup dude, see you found your way over here. what part of chas you from ? get some pics of your rig and postem up so I know what too look for in the streets, heres a pic of what you may see me rollin.
Picture645.gif
Picture454.jpg

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Cool man, get some pics with the new cooper river bridge in the background! Welcome...

·
Noobie
2 Posts
Hi I'm new here myself but i've been a member on fullsizechevy.com for a few months. Born in Charleston at the old Naval Regional Medical Center. Used to spend a week in Charleston every year for some good ole southern relaxation but haven't made it down your way in a few. Hopefully i'll be down for another visit soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts