GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, never posted here much but always read couple times a day. I sold my 97 chevy and bought a 2004 f 250 6.0, crew cab, lariat, 4x4 off a buddy. Got it bone stock back in February and heres what i've done.

bye to the chevy
1209.jpg

1208-1.jpg

bone stock f 250
2-17-072.jpg

2-17-073.jpg

And what it looks like today

Lifted005.jpg

Lifted004.jpg

Went with the 4" superlift, 325/65/18 toyo all terrain on 18x9 xd series. removed the 4x4 sticker and molding, took off runnign boards (although they may have to go back on now- too big) and tinted the front and added billet grill

loving the ford haven't towed yet but happy with the 15 mpg i've constantly been getting and love all the room.

thanks

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
The chevy was :drool: Nice Ford,can't go wrong with the diesel:imo:

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
i dig the color scheme on the ford... im sure there are many others including myself that would drive a superduty diesel :D

how many miles on it so far?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
picked it up with 45,XXX and some change and have just under 50 on it now (been doing lots of day trips lol)

I always dreamed of having a duramax, but always did like the superduty. my buddy's dad has a lifted f 350 and i fell in love with the interior and how much more roomy it feels

·
Registered
778 Posts
i dig the color scheme on the ford... im sure there are many others including myself that would drive a superduty diesel :D

how many miles on it so far?
word, IMO ford has some of the better looking paint colors/schemes. looks nice

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
loved your obs chevy...one of my favorites actually. The superduty isnt too bad either. you have good taste

·
Registered
871 Posts
i like your new setup, good work.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i really like the OBS but i can see why you went with the new ford. the diesel is much more economical especially when you were probably always in the shop with that old gasser but both sick :imo

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
HEY bro i just got an 08 6.4 King Ranch and I freaking love it. One of the best riding trucks I've ever been in. Good luck with yours bro cuz I know I've been enjoying the hell out of mine!!!! Also I cannot even hear the motor runnign at 80 mph on the interstate this new 6.4 is so damn quiet!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HEY bro i just got an 08 6.4 King Ranch and I freaking love it. One of the best riding trucks I've ever been in. Good luck with yours bro cuz I know I've been enjoying the hell out of mine!!!! Also I cannot even hear the motor runnign at 80 mph on the interstate this new 6.4 is so damn quiet!
oh man my boss just picked up on 08 today. haven't ridden in it yet but he said its just amazing. Would love to get one of those down the road. I'm just not a fan of the droopy headlights :crazy:

Have fun with yours. I love how loud mine is (even though you can't hear a thing when you are in the cab)

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Both trucks look good. I'd love to have a big 250.

9,778 Posts
loved your obs chevy...one of my favorites actually. The superduty isnt too bad either. you have good taste
I must say that the OBS was one of my faves ever. I loved the colormatching and EVERYTHING...with that said I would prolly have done the same thing and gotten the f2fiddy tho.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts