GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D 5.3/auto, 3.73's with limited slip...can't wait to get some miles on it before i start tearing into it :devil2:

Attachments

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2:

Sweet looking rig :bowtie: I wish I had gotten white now (much easier to keep clean). What kind of plans do you have for it? :naughty:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bags, wheels, little bit of shaving ;)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Makes me remember the day i got my 04 home. Glad its not stock anymore... Plans sound damn good to me... Good luck...

And nice rig :bowtie:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Looks good!!

Cant wait to see the mods start :head:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Nice truck :head: Your old truck was f'n sweet. What are your plans for this one?

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Nice Newbie truck, Cant wait to see some pics when ya get the mods started :worship: Im gunna miss ur old truck tho :drool:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sevenfold said:
Fuck putting miles on it! My truck has just over 3,000 miles on it and my suspension is currently being heavily modified.

Nice truck, your last project was awesome and I'm sure this one will turn out great too. :worship:

3,000 is a lot...i'm hoping to get at least 1,000 miles on it before i start on the suspension :crazy: this air commander is getting lonely i need to start ordering more parts. and hopefully it'll turn out better than my old truck the first one was just practice :D

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Fuck putting miles on it! My truck has just over 3,000 miles on it and my suspension is currently being heavily modified.

Nice truck, your last project was awesome and I'm sure this one will turn out great too. :worship:
I thought you weren't doing much to yours, but hey, can't wait to see it when it's done :head:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Thats what im talkin' about!!!! :rocking: :whip:

bcubed said:
I thought you weren't doing much to yours, but hey, can't wait to see it when it's done
All I gotta say is "sig pic" :read: It's gonna be :insane:

Ohyeah.. btw, nice new truck Feed :bowtie: Is it just me or do you like White RCSB Sierras? :think:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I loved the old truck...can't wait to see what u have planned for this one...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Looks like a new, stock version of your old truck :crazy: Nice!
exactly what i was thinking! congrats dood! :head:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts