GMC Truck Forum banner

New Truck

2K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  DirtyBlackHoe 
#1 ·
Well its new to me. I've wanted this truck for so long now, and it finally came available to me. Its an 02, 5.3L w/headers, intake, borla exhaust, a tune, 3000 stall converter, and a cam (will get the specs on the cam ASAP). SS mirrors, colormatched front, ARE bedcover and bedrug, and a molded in roll pan. Its lowered 2/4 on American Racing 17s. It has 51k on it (19k less than my yellow one) Pics:

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn that looks pretty nice. Usually not a fan of lowered trucks on small rims but that works good!

#12 ·
Looks great man. I'll miss that yellow one, it was an all-around sweet truck, but I know you'll take care of this one just as good. Can't wait to check it out tomorrow if you're able to make it down to Natchitoches. Bring your 03 tails along with your system stuff, and we'll see what we can do to get it all on for ya. Again, looks great bro
--Josh

#14 ·
Yea, I sold my yellow one. I do kinda miss it because I bought it stock, but I love this black one. Im gonna get some 20s as soon as I have the money. The spare tire will be relocated tommorrow.

Oh yea, It will be at the track as soon as they open back up. I cant wait!

#15 ·
Yeah it will have 20s on it as soon as I have the cash.

I wouldnt worry about it too much, it looks sick as is.....got a definite racer look going. When it comes time for 20's, buy mine :read:

#23 ·
i have those wheels with a 245/40/20... they dont look as big as most 20's.. they actually look way smaller than my other 20s did... but they are definitely one of the best looking chrome 20's in my opinion..

truck looks good though i like it
Thanks for the compliment. If you ever wann get rid of those rims let me know.

#25 ·
looks nice... definitely go with the bigger rims though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.