GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
White Power!!!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just bought a Z71 tahoe vailance off ebay the other day an it came in yesterday. I ordered a "set" of fog lights with it but after reading the fine print it was just 1 fog light so im short one right now. But got the vailance installed and im not sure if im happy with it. Kinda thinkin about geting the vailance painted white or either the chrome bumper painted. What do you guys think?:hmm:

Old
DSC00583.gif

New
DSC00614.gif

DSC00613.gif

DSC00612.gif

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Looks good to me but if you decide you don't want the z71 valence I'll pay you what you bought it for and come get it. :)

Edit: Just let me know what you do cause I might be intrested in buying which ever one you don't want, if you want to see one.

·
__the real GODFATHER__
1,421 Posts
Hmmm, like the other one better. flowed with front end better imo... But def paint that one too

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
looks good. how much do those usually run?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
paint it

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
would look good good painted but the first one does look better with the truck

·
White Power!!!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone on ebay was selling them for $75 and i bought one.

·
White Power!!!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good to me but if you decide you don't want the z71 valence I'll pay you what you bought it for and come get it. :)

Edit: Just let me know what you do cause I might be intrested in buying which ever one you don't want, if you want to see one.

Thats cool i can do that. Just havent made up my mind yet

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
If you keep it, def paint it.

Personally I think the stock one fits your truck better, the lights are similarly shaped to the headlights, and IMO the z71 tahoe one looks like it's for a 4wd.

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Paint it for sure. Looks good.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts