GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my wheels yesterday, cost me 889 shipped. No tires yet. There Incubus Poltegeist rims for my 99 rcsb. What you guys think? 22" btw...going with a 35 series tire.

Rims:
showpicture.gif

My truck with a djm 4/6 (looks lower in person)
After.gif

·
Registered
94 Posts
for god's sake man, get some esky or painted door handles lol

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
yeah, my friend has a 4/6 drop on his truck and the wheels he has have a +18 offset. and one side on the back rubs the tire. U will need to roll it or trim it to not have any rubbing at all...

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Those are gonna look really good dude, congrats. But please take off that pinstripe, lol. You got over $1000 bucks in wheels and tires but you still have that gay stripe down the side.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
that is the exact setup i have but a +20 and i just ended up pulling my bedsides by one inch. as soon as i put my kp notch in it gave it a lot more travel and over big bumps it would hit up inside the well so i pulled them. they have enough room now to lay frame. btw it went up that high cuz nitro drop shocks are hella soft.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright yea i left the pin stripe becasue a friend of mine has the same exact truck but without the stripe, all the exterior parts and ugly shit will come off and change when i paint it.

Good im ready for it to sit lower overall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts