GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the approximate cost of getting a new windshield? The small crack I had turned into a big 2 foot one, and most of it goes straight up and down in front of me. :guns:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Depends on whether or not you run it through the insurance. The couple of windshields I've run through the insurance company...all I paid was a $100 deductible...

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I paid nothing for my windshield. The installer pays $50 of your deductible and since my deductible is only $50 in the first place it was free to me :D

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have liability so I'm gonna have to pay for it out of pocket. I called a local place here and they quoted me $225 installed..seems like a fair price. A Sliding rear window is the same price. The windshield will have to come first so I dont get a damn ticket for it.

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
just feel lucky you dont have all the power shit in your windshield like I do. The temp and direction sensor ect. That shit looks expensive :imo:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It isnt a deep crack so I should'nt have to worry about it busting on the road somewhere..but the TX inspection people wont pass it like it is now. :pow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts