GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am active on fullsize chevy and gm trucks and performance trucks found this place awhile ago hoping to contribute now. I am also selling my truck

its a 2008 SILVERADO 1500 5.3 ECSB z71 LT 6 inch pro comp lift 35 inch toyo open country m/ts on 20 inch rockstar wheels blackbear performance tune mbrp pro series exhaust n fab step bars. I know this is not where you sell trucks so PM me if your interested.

Heres a picture after I just fully detailed it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I am selling it. It is where I want it now. I was going to tint it put a CAI line x HIDs color match grill and lots of other stuff but I am not getting financial aid or scholarships next year at college cause they backed out on them so I can't pay for school and make my truck payment so I am selling it for cheap money compared to what I have into it. I bought it just lifted with wheels and tires for 30gs. I have put more than 3 grand into it since I have bought it.

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Sucks about your college/school funding and having to sell your Chevy. Welcome and a great looking truck you got as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I am working a lot this summer last couple weeks been doing 12 hour days 5 days a week but still not gonna be able to have the truck and school so please any help selling this truck or scholarships would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I hate to hear about school situation. Your truck really looks nice.

Have you had any luck with the sale?

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
i forgot I posted here, damn thats a shitty situation to be in, but school comes first in my book too, good luck on the sale

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just posted it on here no responses yet. A lot of guys saying they have to sell their trucks first or really low balling me I have had 4 people make offers in the 18000-21000 range.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Almost had the truck sold but then financing fell through cause the kid lost his job. I will entertain offers and trades. I will take a car trailer, pressure washer, good air compressor, air tools, large work lights that hang from the cielling of a garage, a speed boat, a 12 guage shotgun, or a car that gets good gas mileage. If you have any of these let me know maybe we can lower the price some

1 - 13 of 13 Posts