GMC Truck Forum banner

new work truck...

3506 56
traded the dually in wednesday for this new 09 f-450 kingranch

not going to do too much to this one, so far just did my limo tint all around, getting the windshield done this coming week along with my colomatched bedliner and b&w turnover hitch, ordered a toughcountry deluxe bumper for the front with all the options in tan along with there heavy duty headache rack with rails in tan. also got a white steel rki box on order to go with my white 100g aux diesel tank. also got ordered a new ram mount for my laptop.

might add a rear bumper, onboard air, hids, 245s, and a few other little things later on.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
i'm definitely a fan

·
FFR Fabrication
12,533 Posts
I have a friend who just put a Rise kit on his 08 450...fucking BEEF.... He just jumped comp hill in pismo in it last night too :insane: Even seen a tank jumping?? Pretty much describes it.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
i pull 24k and legally my dually wasnt rated for enough so i needed to go to a bigger truck and i wasnt going to daily drive a big ass kodiak.

Correct if im wrong but i didnt think it was rated that high, my 08 f550 is only good for 19k

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.