GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy from AZ... have had my 97 Chevy Xcab for a few years and saved up some money to finaly bag it... it will be laid out and body droped. I'll be doin most the work myself.... its my only vehicle right now.. but i'm motivated and will get this done real quick (correctly)

I have about 10 years Fabricating and welding experience... i have worked at a few 4X4 shops durring and after a short stent working for a Chevy dealer.. currently drive a truck for Uncle Sam in the USAF. and i am currently about to head out for another deployment.

the only pic i have of my faithful beast. I bought this truck with the intent to do what i'm about to finally do.

mytruck.jpg

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
welcome from texas. just what I need a 97 ex-cab thats going to be bagged to make me want to bag mine lol

·
Chevrolet Owner
221 Posts
Welcome to the site Mike,from Calif.All so Thank you for your Service.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Wellcome there is a good bit of AZ members on here. I'm on the edge of Tempe and Mesa.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
:welcome:

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Welcome from another AZ member, how far west we talking?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
litcfield park... a few blocks from the 303...

i used to live off of 51st and Baseline in laveen... got tired of the constant gun shots... 2 weeks in a row.. f'n bastard kept trying to kill his girl...

i put my leave on the schedule.. i'm taking 3 weeks off in aug for my body drop... i will be all complete with my bags and everything by then.. i plan to spend 20+ hours a day till its done.. parts pending of course.... by then i should have everything...

when is truck nationals??? i dont remember.. damnit...

anyway.. seems like i'll have fun on here...

Mike

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Your wellcome to come to our meet this saturday if you would like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts