GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. New to the site, just came across ya'll today while I was at work. I'm from Tallahassee, FL and have an '03 4.8L. Planning on lowering it, the kit has been ordered for a while, still just waiting on it to get here.

·
Registered
216 Posts
whatup! where do you work in this hellhole of a town?

go gators :ninja:

9,785 Posts
Hey man welcome to the board. I live in thomasville, Ga which is only like 30 minutes away. maybe we should all get up and go to hooters or something.

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sleeper said:
whatup! where do you work in this hellhole of a town?

I work for FSU at the Fluid Mechanics Research Lab. What about you, where you at up here?

DirtyBlackZ71 said:
Hey man welcome to the board. I live in thomasville, Ga which is only like 30 minutes away. maybe we should all get up and go to hooters or something.
Definetly be up for it. See about gettin' a group togther up in this area.

Gonna try and get some pics up tonight after I get off work.

9,785 Posts
I'm game for a meet up any time other then this coming weekend (gotta celebrate my roomie turning 21)

PS I might be an Auburn fan, but on the same token I'm a Seminole as well!

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey coonbottom... think I've seen you're name around before... you on TMCA?

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Posted some pics under members truks for ya'll :head2:

·
this
1,584 Posts
yuh, i knew a guy who was in TMCA so i joined to fck with him some..but i occasionally run my mouth over there so yup, thats me.
Im also on Florida4x4 and a few others, so you might have seen me elsewhere.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Brian...luke(slmdLT1) mentioned something about ya'll meeting up one of these weekends when he was gonna come up and help me some with my truck.

Chris... small world, how do you know of TMCA? through cary? i work for Publix across from the Gov square mall.

Dave...what do you drive? and are you a regular out at CB on friday nights? i havent been in a while but used to go out there sometimes.

·
Registered
216 Posts
chris...what are your plans for the truck? 20's? motor?

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Brandon... I know of TMCA through Ryan, Jon, and Cary. I helped Cary do a few of the things on his truck. Plans for the truck include the 2/4 drop... if it ever gets here.. thing has been on back-order forever... and eventually plan on a cam and a few other things... just gotta do it as the money comes in

1 - 20 of 23 Posts