GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

I recently acquired my newest toy, an 06 GMC Sierra Ext Cab, 2wd, 5.3L, locking diff, trailer package. I love this truck. I'm not really a truck person, but this has definately grown on me. Here's a pic fresh from the dealership:

TruckSmall.gif

So far I've only put in my old deck (Pioneer 860MP) and my sirius tuner. Soon I'll be adding my amps (JL 300/2, JL 500/1), speakers (CDT Audio CL-61, need to get CL-4EX for the back) and whenever I sell my current sub (JL 10w7), one or 2 JL 10w1s.

That's all for me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my third vehicle I've been working on. First included an 01 Mustang GT, I had quite a bit of work in. The second was an Acura TL that was pretty done up from the factory. Now if I can get my wife on board, I'll be doing some performance mods this summer. This place is a great resource.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome! After hanging out here for a little bit you will become a truck fan! Hopefully see you at the meet?!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey a meet sounds good (then I can figure out what I want to do next by looking at your trucks). I'll try and be there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah been here for about 3.5 years. I'll likely be at the meet, that weekend is clear. See you guys then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts