GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might recognize me from other sites. I have browsed here some, thought I would join. I have a 2wd 04 ext cab silverado with a 4.8, pacesetter longtubes, slp loudmouth duals, k&n intake, Wheatley dual tune and has run mid 14s on 16" wheels. The truck has seen numerous sets of wheels, was once lowered 3/5, and currently the truck is lifted on 33s, but I plan on taking off the fabtech lift kit soon and putting it back to stock height.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This could have been pretty sweet. Demold, colormatch,take off SS emblem and bed rails and lower it. It would have been pretty sweet.
I'm done with lowered trucks.LOL. It is demolded, no ss emblems, still have the rails for a little while, fiberglass cover going on it I just have to paint it. I am going back to stock wheels, some good tires, and just a leveling shackle. Anyone wanting a lift kit should contact me soon, it will be removed in the near future.

·
Registered
26 Posts
dalton what school you went/go to in monroe? i moved up there for about a month after katrina and went to river oaks, and was supposed to start at ulm in august, but changed my mind.. o yeah and welcome here outlaw, im a newb from la too. where you from?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live about an hour south of Alexandria and about 20 minutes from Ville Platte, in a little town called Turkey Creek.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts