GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I recently sold my modded to hell 1999 Trans Am b.c it was becoming a PITA to own right now. Until I can afford to live comfortably and own a car and a truck, I'll be driving a gray 2001 Tahoe LS 2WD.

I'm looking really hard for a set of Silverado SS 20" take-offs. If any of you know of any for sale, preferably in Texas, please post up!

Other than the wheels, the basic mods will be in order- slight drop (probably just 2" in the rear for now to keep it cheap), tint, !side molding, speed grille, probably some painted bumpers later. From the Trans Am, I kept the Eclipse 7002 5.8" Display/8 Disc CD Changer and Panasonic DVD player. I plan on adding XM, and just 1 10, probably JL. Maybe more of a system later as $ allows. Looking at Escalade gauges as well.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:welcome: to GMFS

It's good to see more and more DFW members...maybe we can have our own meet someday :crazy:

I don't know of any take-off SS wheels currently, but Tbynre does sell some replica ones on his website (chrome, 20" or 22") for pretty cheap. Check them out:

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3778
http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/

Also, if you have any lets see some pics of the T/A...long live the F-body :head:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[email protected]

I live in Granbury but I stay in DFW a lot (mobile detailer, so it helps to crash a couple of nights a week in DFW to save gas/time)

HumanZoom-

I have a lot of pics of the Smurf TA. Here are a few good ones:

Smurf TA in Florida

Smurf TA in Arizona

Smurf TA at the Arizona/Cali Border

Smurf TA at the Grand Canyon

Smurf TA at Texas Motor Speedway

Smurf TA at my house

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, it was fun. 398 RWHP/392 RWTQ.

It should be featured in GM High Tech Peformance magazine later this year. We'll see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts