GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up guys. My name is Jason. I have been lurkin around awhile and decided to join up. So anyways a few stats about me, I'm 20. I have a 2000 GMC with a 3 inch body lift.. My real passion in life is fishin, I tournament fish a lot, I have a 96 Stratos 201, 20 foot bass boat with a 200 Merc ProMax racing motor.. I work for a budweiser distributer. I am the delivery driver dude.:head: Its a pretty good job, will be a lot better when I turn 21 and can get the discount!!:drool:

Anyways nice to meet you all!!:shake:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have you cdl xlcoop? I got mine last year, and got me a pretty nice raise..I've been working there since I was 16!!:D

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
Do you have you cdl xlcoop? I got mine last year, and got me a pretty nice raise..I've been working there since I was 16!!:D
actually im a merchandiser. im not old enough for cdl's yet. i've been here since i was 16 as well! this job makes me hate my life some days:jester:

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Welcome to the boards, from one Hoosier to another. -TK

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome dude! Glad to see a fellow delivery driver out there! I work for 7up out of Columbus delivering non-acholic beverages! You should come to the meet in March!

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Ben at this rate we are going to have a group talking about combines on one side, and then truck drivers on the other, lol

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when I was posting my welcome!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
INDOT wouldnt let me get mine until i was at least 21. :confused: do you have a class B?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm Jeremy, that is wierd..When I went to take my test they just told me that I couldn't drive out of state til I was 21, which that no biggie to me because we don't deliver out of state..I have class a..Were you plainin on drivin out of state? I'm sure you only have to be 18 to get your cdl?:endofshow

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just noticed that your 26, maybe the rules have changed in the last 5+ years??

On another note, it shows I have 0 posts..Is it this way for everyone, and why is this?? Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome fellow Hoosier. Noblesville here.

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey whats up Jason...Indy is fucken cold haha, i was there just this last week end from the 15th to the 18...at the dealer expo in the convention center. Had a good time went to a few bars out there..the tiki bar is it? rock bottom...and to this hockey game..oh yeah and shake n stake....is thats what its called it was good haha...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm in Kokomo!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts