2,507 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to so rude. But are you sure? What parts you running?
Brotha not my first time. 5” IHC arms and 2” Belltech spindles. I measured it, it’s 7”. Tuckin 1.5” of tire. Would be sittin on inner fender if I didn’t tub it. The top pic is stock. Color matched is 7/9. Waiting on longer U bolts to put blocks in for 7/10. Pics don’t do it any justice.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Brotha not my first time. 5” IHC arms and 2” Belltech spindles. I measured it, it’s 7”. Tuckin 1.5” of tire. Would be sittin on inner fender if I didn’t tub it. The top pic is stock. Color matched is 7/9. Waiting on longer U bolts to put blocks in for 7/10. Pics don’t do it any justice.
Hey! Don’t yell at me.

Reactions: Tbbd08

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Post pictures of tubs.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
What does that do to leg room in the cab?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What does that do to leg room in the cab?
Nothin really unless you stretch your leg out straight. It’s actually pretty far out where the cut is. Now I haven’t drove it yet either being it’s torn apart.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
But it all seems pointless if you want static. How are you going to turn? Booster is the first thing you rub at 8.
Nothin really unless you stretch your leg out straight. It’s actually pretty far out where the cut is. Now I haven’t drove it yet either being it’s torn apart.
I’m not trying to hate at all but I thing you went in the wrong direction if you’re staying static.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
But it all seems pointless if you want static. How are you going to turn? Booster is the first thing you rub at 8.

I’m not trying to hate at all but I thing you went in the wrong direction if you’re staying static.
It’s at 7/10 now booster seems fine. I wanna run 6s so I need the space. My buddies rubbed like hell at 5” drop on 24s. It might not be static forever, you never know.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
It’s at 7/10 now booster seems fine. I wanna run 6s so I need the space. My buddies rubbed like hell at 5” drop on 24s. It might not be static forever, you never know.
You need more cutting up top on the tubs, and you need to relocate a lot more if you want to drive static that low.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts

That was 8/10 drop

1 - 20 of 22 Posts