GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was lead here from my Impala Club's forum. I have tried the Silverado SS Forums but it seems to be pretty dead over there.
I'll post some pics once I get my new DSL modem in the mail. Stoopid PC's at work do not allow me log on to photobucket or yahoo photos. :flame:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
welcome from east central illinois

dave

·
Registered
268 Posts
hey man whats up glad you listened to me and joined over here

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Hey, if your on rt 12 in the mornings, I see your truck everyday, its looks badass, if not post some pics and lets see that bitch!

·
Registered
370 Posts
:welcome: Good to see more chi area members!!! :cheers:

We are all picwhores..sooooooo...:nopics:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome. I just put the VaraRam King Cobra Cold Air intake on last night, anyone else have this setup, I think I messed a step somewheres last night. I am hoping to squeeze a few more MPG out of the truck.

·
Registered
370 Posts
why do you think you missed a step? its pretty much plug-n-play.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok sorry it took so darn long, here are some pis from when i first bought my truck, and no i am not affraid to use a SS Silverado as a real truck.

100_1457_edited.jpg

100_1467_edited.jpg

100_1456_edited.jpg

That is 2400 lbs of fuel for my pellet stove stacked in the back, the truck sank down bout an inch. That is it. I also own a 95 Impala SS and an 18 x 8 1700 lb trailer that this truck hauls without thinking.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
good to see using halftons way past their abilities as well :rocking:

·
Team White!
446 Posts
That truck is nice, you hit any of the nw chicago cruise nights with that?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cruise nights??? Well now that you mention it, my Impala Club hosts a cruise night Every Saturday Night at the Hoffman Estates McDonalds. Next to the Wal-Greens on Golf Road. All are welcome to show up, only rules we have is no loud stereo's and no burnouts. Might be a lil slow this week as we are going to go racing out at Byron Dragway.

For more info on the cruise night check out this link:

http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/badbodies-about655.html

1 - 20 of 22 Posts