GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just signed in and thought that i would show some pics of my ride. Here it is, its a 98 GMC with some stuff done to it.

here is my truck when i first got it

those are just a few pics of my truck. more pics can be found on my homepage which is http://www.whosnextracing.com or you can go here for other pics http://www.whosnextracing.com/Assets/Trey/treysGMC/. Let me know what you guys/gals think of my truck. Its come a long way from when i first bought it, and it still has a long ways to go before it is where i want it to be. Alot of work is going to go on in a few months since it will be summer and all. Most of the work will consist of exterior body work like installing my new smoothie front bumper, installing my roll pan and shaving that smooth, shaving the tailgate handle, stake pockets, and the antenna. Its going to be fun this summer for sure.....Trey :D

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DemoN said:
Lookin great trey! that beaast making Dustoff?
planning on it. I really want to go since its been awhile since i have seen any of the FSCustoms crew. It dosent look like anything major is coming up for school for me but i dont know about cam....Trey

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
lookin good as always trey. its come a long way since new, and looked pretty damn good in person at THW last summer. i still miss your 01, but you have a damn nice truck :worship:

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lowred said:
lookin good as always trey. its come a long way since new, and looked pretty damn good in person at THW last summer. i still miss your 01, but you have a damn nice truck :worship:
thanks man. I really miss my 01 as well. I had alot of plans for it and didnt plan on what happened, but im happy with what ive got.....Trey

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Looks great Trey :head:
Keep it up, it has came a LONG way from the day you got it :head:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts