GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? i am new to GMFS and really like the site so far :gmfs: i already need help tho, i cannot figure out how to put a picture of my truck into my signature, thanks guys, and i'm glad to be here

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aight man thanks, i already got it, i was having problems having imagestation cooperate so i hosted them from cardomain, i actually made this one (1st time) tell me what you guys think, i'm open to suggestions, i've never done one before thanks

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:welcome: to GMFS

From your sig, looks like you have got a nice lookin truck there.
Post some pics up in the Members Trucks section.

:gmfs:

BD

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
MMMM stonecrushers... Wish I could have afforded them when I got my welds. Im modeling my custom built beadlocks after them so hopefully Ill have stonecrusher looking tires but in black! Awsome looking truck!

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dark Eternal said:
MMMM stonecrushers... Wish I could have afforded them when I got my welds. QUOTE]
I wish they were stonecrushers, they are the eagle look a likes, with PCW center caps(like that when i bought the truck) but hey, they get the job done

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, alot of people dont know the difference, theres also people who think its lifted( I WISH!!) some folks are just easily fooled lol

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aight guys, i am hoping to have a vew pictures 2morrow we are having our Senior Chicken Fry fundraiser, and we all have to park in a big field, and with all the rain we've had out here lately it should be interesting....hopin to pull out a few ricers hahahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts