GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How you guys doin? My name is Pete Henlen. I live in Hermitage, Pa (Northwestern Pa/Northeastern Oh). I am a member of Dreamwerkstuning car club ( www.dreamwerkstuning.com ). I currently have a 2001 Silverado black/pewter........with a 2/4 drop, 20" KMC Stealths, custom dual stainless exhaust, aem brute force intake, billet grille/emblem, clear corners, tyc black elegante tails, led bulbs everywhere, and a custom stereo/audio setup. I have a huge to do list and am glad to find a forum like this...........

·
Back from hiatus..
600 Posts
:welcome: from a fellow newbie---there is a lot of useful information on this site and some very helpful people too. be careful though.........it can and will become addicting!!

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Welcome to GMFS :head2: Another guy from PA cool.. I live in New brighton area just right out of Cranberry TWP.. See you guys I haven't even installed my decal yet and the word is spreading in PA, or maybe it's all the business card floating around here.. :joke: LOL

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Welcome glad to see another twotoner, bluenpewter myself gotta love the twotones

1 - 11 of 11 Posts