GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go. I wanted to get some better pics of my tail lights since the ones I posted weren't too good so here are some more.

not so steady hand

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2k1slvrdo said:
lower dat biisch. lol looks good man
You want me to lower it more, I already have the 2" SLAM in the rear. LOL.
Ya I will, I'm still waitin till Joe has time do bag my truck...I dont want to leave it in the shop and not get it back for weeks. So I have to wait my turn.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
sierraon22s said:
You want me to lower it more, I already have the 2" SLAM in the rear. LOL.
Ya I will, I'm still waitin till Joe has time do bag my truck...I dont want to leave it in the shop and not get it back for weeks. So I have to wait my turn.
that sucks... i know the feeling too :(

·
Registered
639 Posts
your lights are off the hook bro. I am totaly going to do that to mine, but I think I am going to let some of the bottom reflector be unpainted so I dont get dinnged for tickets.

But yours looks hellaa sweeet.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
sierraon22s said:
I haven't driven my truck all week, it's still in the shop till my dinky ass air system comes in :head2: it should be here today and we will finish up the front end of my truck this weekend. I'll snap some pictures off then.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts