GMC Truck Forum banner

Newest Pics!

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  LaydOn22z 
#1 ·
Was hanging out with Ryan from Your Scene Mag and got me some pretty good shots of my truck. LMK what u think

Thought this was pretty kool, kinda worked out well with the club logo and the flag!

Last one

See less See more
#4 ·
Well the truck not tubbed yet, im actually waiting on stuff from SD! bed should be all tubbed and my notch for my drive shaft should be in within the next month.

Im in henderson, but thanks for the compliments guys. Should have some more shots this weekend. Im going back over there and he wants to get some day time rolling shots. Will post them up soon..

#7 ·
Wow thats badass. Love the rollpan lights!

#8 ·
haha thats like my favorite shot to! lol Yeh the lights in the roll pan just arent cutting it anymore. Ive got me a tailgate skin sitting here that is going on once the truck goes to paint! Thanks for the compliments guys!

#9 ·
man that thing is awesome...definately a badass bagged rig

BTW I used to live in Nacogdoches and went to Central Heights. Small world.

#10 ·
Badass truck and very cool pics!

#13 ·
I noticed between your tailgate and roll pan you have reflector stickers, is that to pass inspection? How is that working for you, I want to shave my rear completely only leaving a line of fire for tailights, what impending issues do you see legally?

#16 ·
Thanks again everyone for the compliments on the truck! i really appreciate it, i do have alot more in store for it though.

the tape inbetween the tail gate and roll pan was put there becuase my tail lights are not refective. I put them on there so the state troopers would leave me alone. But that didnt really work out to well, i get harrassed all the time for my lights. But ive got a tail gate skin here and it has 14" led's in it maybe they will like that better! haha

#20 ·
thanks for all the compliments guys... I should have some good day shots this weekend.

I liked that roll pan at first, but now im ready to get rid of it! haha hopfully this summer the truck getting fully repainted and the ass in all shaved up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.