GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard when Nelson is planning on having another group purchase? I all ready have one myself, but I have two friends that have the same truck as I do and my roomate has an SS and they all want a nelson tune! Especially after reading about the different hand held programers and custome tunes out and the customers satisfaction from them all. And feeling the difference in my truck from theirs helped convince them also.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I don't know when, but I believe he is planning to have another big group purchase later this year. Lots of people are in desperate need of a tune!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Allen, Please we need tunes. The masses are begging. If I dont get one soon my roommate is going to mod out his Z71 so much he MIGHT :bawl: , Beat me. Then again, Nevermind he has trouble finding the gas pedal. :guns:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
seems to be some good interest, hes been talking about doing one later this year.

·
Registered
26 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats the best news I have heard all day. :shake: :shake: :shake: :anitoof: :rocking:

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
im in also...as long as someone PMs me or Emails me to let me know, i dont frequent this board all that much, but id definately be in!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hello GUYS!!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know I'm aware of the thread and I really appreciate all the support.
I only offer one or two GP's a year, we had one back in April, so the next one is due towards the end of the year. Maybe just in time for Christmas, or sooner.
I'll definitely keep the members updated with the latest info!

thanks again,

allen

btw, there is a nice discounted price for the '05 Silverado's going on. Pricing is $300 until the end of October.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
farmtruc said:
Hello GUYS!!

btw, there is a nice discounted price for the '05 Silverado's going on. Pricing is $300 until the end of October.
:doh: what about the 03's

·
Registered
447 Posts
thanks again,

allen

btw, there is a nice discounted price for the '05 Silverado's going on. Pricing is $300 until the end of October.[/QUOTE]

What about '04?????????

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would love to be in on this aswell, been wanting a Nelson tune for a while now.
It woudl be awsome if I got pm'ed as well so I dont' miss it!

count me in!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts