GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is gonna be the next nelson GP? I'll be changing wheels soon and will need one to correct the speedo and of course to get more performance!

Thanks
Trey

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I want one too!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
i'm in for it if you decide its gonna happen...but i'd like to install some 3.73s or 4.10s first

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
captainchaos said:
i'm in for it if you decide its gonna happen...but i'd like to install some 3.73s or 4.10s first
free updates for life :rocking: well not shipping, but you can get it changed up later :head:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kinjo1977 said:
I'm in if we get 10 ppl. Ready to roll the second this thing gets goin. :rocking:
According to what I read on the last GP,It only takes 8 to get the best deal! If everybody that has showed interest does get in, that's 7 people already! I'm definetaly in also, If we get 8+ people!

Trey

·
Registered
6 Posts
I want in on this. I have posted on this site in now three different locations. So sorry for the repeat. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks like we have enough......Lets get this thing going.:evillol: The sooner I get my tune, the sooner the next Ford Lightning driver will be doin this ----> :bawl: :hail:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here is the list so far:

These guys are off of ls1truck.com
1. Chingon
2. Red2k (ls1tech)
3. Sportside5.3
4. bigguy75inches(not sure?)
5.yeary01z71
6. 03Screamer
7. Pewter03GMC (75% chance...cheapass )
8. Flyer (maybe)
9. agrief (80% chance)
10. 2001ls1truck
11. BBLS1
12. bagged01extcab
13. mudz5.3
14. csherma1

15. show off
16. 2k1slvrdo
17. CHEVROLET
18. kinjo1977
19. r8rs4lf
20. Maybe a friend of mine too (whistlin00) he's a 50% chance

I'm going to try to find more people too. Looks like we may have a Nelson Tune GP after all. :head: If anyone else wants in on the GP go to www.ls1truck.com so its easier to keep track of. The thread is under Racers Lounge.

·
Registered
14 Posts
LS1truck.com say Allen will be able to do a GP after March 14.........so make sure you guys are ready to get in on it. We've come this far with this thing, so lets go ahead and take it the rest of the way. So let's not see no backing out at the last minute.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts