GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Be on the lookout for some high rez GM stock truck pics anybody for the next contest. It took me forever to find that one we used!!

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Well I don't work tomorrow I may go to a dealership or something and find a stock truck to take pics of. We want to go Chevy style right? Any body style?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
gabeherndon said:
Well I don't work tomorrow I may go to a dealership or something and find a stock truck to take pics of. We want to go Chevy style right? Any body style?
Yeah if you're going to the dealership just try and take lots of pics of different trucks. So I can go through them.

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gabeherndon said:
Do you want to go with like an 03+ Body style again or do like a 99-02 or something even older?
what if we set up a poll to see what we would have in the next contest? then get the pic...and set a due date and who to send them to.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
spitfire2332 said:
what if we set up a poll to see what we would have in the next contest? then get the pic...and set a due date and who to send them to.
Yeah that's fine with me. Set one up and lets vote on it!

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
03Carbondogg said:
Yeah that's fine with me. Set one up and lets vote on it!
id love to..but i dont have any good pics of anything to photoshop haha..i thnk whoever has a coupel pics of some trucks...maybe 3 or 4, from different styles should post one up

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Yeah like I say ya'll just be on the lookout for some high rez pics. Either NBS or OBS. We can vote on the ones we find later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts