GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking through some shop websites today... and found this silvy bagged on 22's from raw in fl.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
looks nice...the way they did the flames is cool but i'd never do that to my truck. I don't like that painted on gas door at all

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
That truck looks sweet..i like the paint too! Im not a big fan of the wheels but over all a nice lookin truck

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head: Nice rig :bowtie:

The paint is nice...dunno if I would do that to my truck...but nice none the less...

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
that's a sweet truck. i've seen pics of it on SSM, and he's got a big notch cover in his bed that have those flames on it as well.
I don't like the notch cover at all, it seems most of the trucks these guys do look like this .. I like some tubs and a flat notch much better.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I love those flames!! :rocking: Cept without the metal looking parts. It would look better with some plain silver flames IMO.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looks sweet, I like the flames!

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
No i think its just painted on...doesnt make much sense to me though. That notch cover is pretty disgusting. Over all its still a sick lookin truck! Those flames look very good. You dont really see many like that.

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts
Yea, that truck is pretty nice!! I believe they first brought it out last year at Slamfest. I has a really nice paint job on it, but I would have done something else with the Wheels.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
im not a street entusiast, but IMO Wheels looks good paint looks good, love the metal riviting look ( completely badass). Notch cover = :doublepuk
Overall i love it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts