GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
I agree, they attacked the jcwhitney catalogue with that

The price, lol
A little high on the price, but I like most of the truck. The chrome handles, decals on the bedside and the taillight covers gotta go. The hood is sweet and would be alot better if it was all red. I like the red carbon fiber look inside too. Wheels and tires completely suck tho!

·
Mike D
53 Posts
custom?? what a joke, i cant believe someone paid 62 grand for that, they charged him $6245 for a backup camera, a bedliner and ugly ass rims and 33's?? you gotta be kidding me, ive done a lift, 37's, 20's, and everything else on my truck and still havent spent that much on it.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Where did the 73k go? Not even a nice wheel package on there.

·
hmmmm, i be damned
1,944 Posts
no way in hell theres over 73K invested in that truck. i was expected a HD with 12" of lift 40s and 22s, not that.

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
I want that hood, anyone know where to get one??
its a keystone restyling ram air hood. Stylin concepts carries them, as well as some of our preferred vendors on here.

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
Did anyone else notice the carbon fiber on the steering wheel is lighter than all the other carbon fiber? For 73k, someone could have gotten 2 of those trucks...Bad Boy Toy...wtf? Some people don't know when to put the catalog down and just be happy with their stock truck.

Later
Chris

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Did anyone notice the question in the bottom of the page. I don't have an ebay acct so I can't read the rest of it but it looks like a scam to me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts