GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
yeah thats pretty cool NOT ( :doublepuk ), but the mini van in the fourth pic is way better, totally diggin the grill...is that plywood... :LOL: and i think i found someone to paint my truck... :LOL:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
yeah its ugly... but the owner likes it so thats all that matters.. gotta respect it..

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
if he got rid of the hood scoops and the wire wheels and got some decent rims, it would be pretty good for a ranger

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
04FULLSIZE, i signed his guestbook and asked about the van grille for ya! :LOL: i'm glad u pointed that out... Jake

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
jdrake19 said:
04FULLSIZE, i signed his guestbook and asked about the van grille for ya! :LOL: i'm glad u pointed that out... Jake
i like the vans grille. a friend of mine wants to know if its plywood. Nice range. Jake
AHHH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... thats awesome man thanks!!!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
hahhahaah thats funny. I was at a local cruise spot when the "310 BOIZ" rolled in. a blue caprice, a ranger, a thunderbird, a fox body mustang and a ford probe all on 20 inch wires. I dropped on them, they panicked and left. It was one of thoose "only one guys has a system, so he'll sit in the middle bumping making it seem like we all have systems" clubs.

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
I say, if your gonna go wires...go all out and get gold! :head:

A week ago some guy in a single cab ranger 4x4 with a lot of body damage and 20" wires ran into my sisters jeep. She called me and i went up there. The guy went over and was looking in my truck and walking around it, he even opend the door and sat in it. I was like "WTF are you doing?" He was trying to talk to me about my truck while traffic was going by. Usually i like to talk about it, but DO NOT sit in someones truck you dont even know! I kind of ignored him and left when dad got there.

See, that was a pointless story i thought i'd share with yall. :sorry:

Jake

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
jdrake19 said:
The guy went over and was looking in my truck and walking around it, he even opend the door and sat in it. I was like "WTF are you doing?" He was trying to talk to me about my truck while traffic was going by. Usually i like to talk about it, but DO NOT sit in someones truck you dont even know! I kind of ignored him and left when dad got there.Jake
Now thats just fucked up...id be so fuckin mad if some one did that... :guns:

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
omg I went to the drive inn with some friends from school and so i had my truck sitting in between 2 s-dimes and I brought 2 girls, 1 being the ex( i tend to mention a lot) and the other girls(not my ex)'s boyfriend. The drive inn is like 30 min. away and so the kid i picked up goes to school like 2 min. away from there. well the 3 of them were sitting in the back of my truck and these friends of that kids come over(all freshman) and start leaning on my truck and shit talking to him.
i was sitting in one of the s-dimes talking to a friend and 1 of the kids goes damn whos truck is this...and i was like its mine...they are like oh...
then start talking to him again and they are leaning all to fk over it...so i look over and im like hey stop leaning on my truck and he got all smart about it to his friend...i was bout to bust a nut...

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
It was one of thoose "only one guys has a system, so he'll sit in the middle bumping making it seem like we all have systems" clubs.

Hahaha there are so many homos like that around here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts