GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
WOW. i don't think they missed one detail on that car :drool: That is seriously one of the nicest 1st gens i have ever seen!

·
Need to go faster!
376 Posts
OMG, hold on, let me go clean myself off.

That is seriously the best looking 1 gen I've ever seen.

9,777 Posts
That son of a bitch is bad. I definately need to have one of those, but I would be afraid to even drive it due to it getting the slightest bit dirty. That thing is gorgeous.

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
THat is one of the nicest camaros that i have ever seen, however, the only thing that i didnt like was that they build one of the nicest ones and they use those cheap ass disk brake simulator disks?...they should have done a real brake upgrade....i would still drive that in a heartbeat though...very nice, very nice find!

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
sweet camaro :head:

guy shoulda took a little better pictures.....

doesnt look like its ever been driven :bawl:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
04FULLSIZE said:
THat is one of the nicest camaros that i have ever seen, however, the only thing that i didnt like was that they build one of the nicest ones and they use those cheap ass disk brake simulator disks?...they should have done a real brake upgrade....i would still drive that in a heartbeat though...very nice, very nice find!
I was going to say the same thing, wheel simulators looked :gay: .. I loved the interior, best part of the car .. but wonder why they went through all the trouble to put a late model stock head unit in.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
That is soooo badass...lose the disk break simulators :read:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts